Sierra's View: //Photos of the Week// {Week 7}: Real Talk-- On Consistency and Other Funny Things.

BlogHer Header

Saturday, March 1, 2014

//Photos of the Week// {Week 7}: Real Talk-- On Consistency and Other Funny Things.

(longest title ever).
One quality that I wish I possessed was consistency. I wish I could be more consistent with my moods, with my planning and organizing, with my energy level, etc. I wish that I could be organized most of the time, instead of some of the time. I wish I could budget most of the time instead of some of the time. I wish that I didn't fluctuate moods.

Alas, my point is, these posts, my "Photos of the Week" are usually supposed to come out on Thursday. It's Saturday. And, yea, well, I have skipped a few weeks already. I'm trying, people, okay?


On that note, When I am really tired, I get in either two moods.
The best way to describe these moods are:
1. Deliriously Ridiculous- where I laugh at everything and everything in my path. I get quite ridiculous--dancing around my house while in very little clothing, saying ridiculous things that I don't even remember half of the time. You get the point. I get giggly and weird. And quite funny, if I do say so myself.
2. Cranky Biotch.
With this mood, you do NOT want to get on my bad side. Let's just leave it there.

Luckily, today, I am "deliriously ridiculous". And, today, to involve myself with this mood, I went to my FUNNY board on Pinterest.

It's been a week of a lot of goofiness, so I thought I would share with you my "mood in pictures" with these memes or ecards via Pinterest (seriously..if you haven't done this, you need to. Especially on a bad day!) Some of these had me literally "laughing out loud." Enjoy :)

Ha. Ha. Hahahaha.

Some people need this. 

marriage.

Every morning. 

What I want to say to some of my student's parents...

Really, I think I need a medal for this. 

I'm gonna send this shirt to my sisters. Hahaha.

This is what I am naming my first daughter. Spelled like that.

Hahahahaha.

Marriage….again...

I have never experience this as a teacher...

Yea, UTAH. COME ON.

Oh, JT. Hahahaha


You're Welcome.



Come follow me on Pinterest. I am addicted. :)



I tried to do a link up regarding my Photos of the Week, but, unfortunately, I realized that it's far too much work every week. People, I can barely post three times a week! Remember this whole consistency thing I struggle with? Yea, my blog is no exception. Don't judge me. Nevertheless, if you are dying for this to become a link up again…just holler. If I like you enough, I will bring it back. Otherwise, if you do a photo of the week post, just link it to my blog somewhere in the post and let me know so I can go read it :) Yea, that sounds like a good plan. Oh, how I wish I could do more for this blog. One day, people. One day. When you work 50+ hours every week and a husband to take care of (ha!), and bikram yoga and friends to socialize with and fun things to do…I barely have time to breathe. Remember, I'm an introvert, people! 

2 comments:

  1. Haha can we be friends?! This is all me, too! I don't know how long I've been trying to get myself to take my vitamins consistently. And let's not even talk about getting up early enough to work out... We'll get there one of these days!

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i AM OBSESSED WITH YOU literally laughed so much at this post! haha love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!