Sierra's View: March Madness…Madness!

BlogHer Header

Monday, March 24, 2014

March Madness…Madness!

It took me two hours to make my bracket. And now, this is what it looks like:



image via Instagram

All marked up, scratched out and loved on.
But, alas, those two hours were SO NOT WORTH IT. Why do I go through this every year? We always know that there are countless upsets?!
My bracket, like everyone else's has been destroyed.
And as much as it stinks to watch the bracket disintegrate, it so fun for me to watch the underdogs win.
I love talking March Madness with all the male coworkers at my school (yes, all four of them..). I feel justified in knowing what I'm talking about because I'm an Ainge. (Hey, I do know what I'm talking about! Don't roll your eyes!) 


Anyway. I may have made my students make a bracket. And we may have watched part of the BYU/Oregon game in my room. I'm broadening their horizons, okay? It's important for them to know these things. Don't worry. I connected it to ratios.

Anywho. I love March Madness.
I would get into all the "basketball talk" and my thoughts on how there aren't really underdogs anymore and blah blah blah, but I won't.
Go Michigan State? (Let's be honest…there could be like 8 teams that could win. Hence the no underdogs anymore!)

K. Bye. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't you you TEACH! That's awesome! You seem like an amazing (and fun) teacher! Is that 4th or 5th grade? I teach 2nd!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!