Sierra's View: New Years Eve 2012

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years Eve 2012

I take really good pictures on New Years. 







...yea, and I was sober. 
Cheers to a new year! 
Such a fun night with my good friends. 
click here to see my new years resolutions! 







So happy I have so many wonderful, hilarious, good people in my life to ring in the New Year! 
All in all, I'd say the night was a success.
Minus the fact that I was almost asleep on the couch at 10:30.
Eh, whatever.
xoxo. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Makes me miss single parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my roommates in Ireland was this deeply religious southern Baptist who didn't drink, and she started a facebook page for "I've been mistaken for a drunk person when completely sober." Needless to say, I joined that page (back before I deactivated my facebook account).

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!