Sierra's View: Christmas Break with the Fam {Part 2}

BlogHer Header

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Break with the Fam {Part 2}


Cousins

Tackling Uncle Landon.

Great Uncle James with my niece! 

Cousins. That look like brothers. That smirk, I tell ya!


My cousins are cool...kind of...

The Donkey and Mary? 

Quick Story: Our highly dysfunctional Nativity. I am Joseph (don't ask), my two year old niece is Mary, My brother and my niece are angels, my nephew is the ONE and only shepherd, and my cousin laying on the sheepskin is the sheep. Epic fail, I tell you! All the other family members bailed. Clearly my family needs to work on acting skills. 

Oh, can't forget about the "three wise guys." My dad thinks he's so clever.  




I have a pretty family. 
That's all.
xoxo. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a very pretty family! I appreciated the pictures of the nativity scene. I can totally relate haha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!