Sierra's View: Beautiful Oregon.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beautiful Oregon.

When I went home to Oregon for Christmas Break, I needed some alone time. 
As usual. Ha.
I love going home to the green. I love seeing the forests and breathing the clear air. 
It's so clean and fresh! 
I decided to take this much needed alone time to gather my thoughts and take pictures of some of my favorite spots in Portland. 
Each of these have a special story behind them. I will explain some of them briefly, but for the most part, just enjoy the beautiful scenery!

 Note: I didn't have time to label these, so please do not steal them! If you would like them, let me know and I would be happy to share. Thanks!
My backyard :)


The path up behind my house. Many walks have been taken here. 

My house!



Love those trees. 






Portland, Oregon Temple. So beautiful. 



Many summer days were spent in & under that tree. 

A little sun sneaking through!


Beautiful sunset out in the country. 

Clouds. 


Love this. So much. 
If you haven't gotten yourself up to Oregon...get your booty up there ASAP. 
You'll fall in love. Promise. 
xoxo. 


12 comments:

  1. Eh, I don't know. It's cold and rainy here right now. But the trees are always beautiful. You can't argue with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures! And your house? Gorgeous! I love memories that come from pics. Looks like you have some great memories!

    Found you from the aloha blog hop. Newest follower!

    Swing by if you can!

    xo
    Sarah
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Oregon is so beautiful!! I've always heard it was pretty, but never seen pictures. Oregon just made it on my list of places to go this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. going home is the best! i have never seen the oregon temple! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the most magical houses I have ever seen, I bet anyone could find some peace there.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so blessed to live right on the coast in Oregon... absolutely breathtaking view everyday! I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog (which is currently under construction so don't mind the missing photo, etc), hang around and follow me back!


    Have a lovely day!

    Sarah

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, your house is so pretty! that temple is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing these! they are so great! the portland temple is so pretty, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I would LOVE to visit Oregon someday! It is definitely on my list of places that I want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't going home the best? When I go a month or more without going back to Portland (currently living in Eastern WA), I am amazed at its beauty! It's like taking it all in for the first time! Thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous! Love your blog dear. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog from Stories of Kel, and I am now following. I live in Portland, so naturally I love anyone from Oregon ;)
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!