Sierra's View: Dear Me {4}:

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dear Me {4}:

via
Dear Me,
Everything that is on your mind is in this post.

You don't really feel like writing right now. 
And that's okay.
Sometimes things are hard to put into words.
Sometimes it takes too much energy.

Happy Wednesday, friends!
xoxo.

P.S. Go Celtics. Game 6 tonight. Eeek. 

Write your own Dear Me Letters!
LINK UP.
Only rule: Please put this button at the end of your post!
You are welcome to say my name or link them back here too. 
*Copy the html code and paste it into your post.  Click the enter button to link up.



Photobucket



5 comments:

  1. I think we all have those days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember you're going home this weekend. Everything will feel better once you can hug your mom. I'm envious. Her hugs always make me feel better. Just another day or two and you're home free - kinda literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that more often than not, I don't want to write. Forcing it makes it worse.. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. things always get better cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how am i only just now following you. i know this same feeling all to well. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest guest post for LaurenConrad.com xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!