Sierra's View: ......

BlogHer Header

Friday, May 18, 2012

......

I wanted to write a really deep post today.
Believe me, I had every intention of doing so.
But then I got distracted organizing pictures and music and playing on Pinterest.
And coincidentally (or not coincidentally?) I found love pictures. You know what I'm talking about. Those absolutely adorable pictures that are taken for engagements and weddings and lovey-dovey crap. (yea, that thing).

So...
Yea....
we''ll just do that instead today.
Man, I am dying for a nice camera so that I can take some of these awesome pictures. 
(maybe a boy to actually be in pictures like these too? awkward...)




Yes. Just...yes.

this is perfect.

:)



classy. My blogging buddy, Jennifer, took this beautiful picture!

haha love this.

boom.

This is way too tender. I'm going to cry. No, not really. But this is seriously one of the sweetest things I've seen. 




Swingset.







hmmm...can you tell something is on my mind?
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't want to get married. I just want to take these pictures. Hahaha.
I mean...what?
Which one is your favorite?
They just make your heart melt a little bit, huh? So precious. 
Nothing better than finding beautiful pictures that you wish could apply perfectly to your life. LET ME TELL YA. Haha. 
One day, people. One day. 

Y'all have a fabulous weekend!
I was planning on going camping but this rainy weather makes me want to curl up in my bed, drink hot chocolate, read a book, and well, do nothing...
Actually, wait, that's what I'm actually doing right now.
Ah, it feels good to be lazy.

xoxo. 

9 comments:

  1. I would say my fav is probably the last one.. Or the cute one or the first or second.. or all of them?
    HA this post is great! I love it quite a lot (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like more than pretty pictures of weddings are people after the wedding who are just as happy. Pictures of the day itself are nice and fun to take, but a marriage that lasts is truly the best.

    I know I don't always comment on all your entries, but I sure do love your blog.

    By the way, my husband cried at our wedding too. I think he loves me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things to do is look at people's engagement and wedding shoots. SUPER CREEPY? Definitely.

    If you really want to spiral and waste a ton of time (story of my life) go on weddinggawker.com and see all the cute photo shoots they post on there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are my fav because they are all special in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lunch today was awesome. Let's do that again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one with the Hunter Boots. Of course since I am obsessed with having a pair. I even have that pic on my phone. And you reminded me that I need to waste valuable time on Pinterest. Hope your weekend is faboo, Sierra! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pictures, they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just get an iphone 4s! problem solved, you're welcome (; lol.
    on the real though - best gadget investment ever. seriously. you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, Pinterest is my favorite app ever. I love looking through photos like these, I must follow at least 20 boards like this. I love creepin' through all of them.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!