Sierra's View: This is How I Feel Right Now.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This is How I Feel Right Now.

that's me. as a five year old. 
AHHH!!!
A new semester has started, people. A new semester!
It's going to be a cuh-razy (busy) one.
Life is offering a lot of unknowns and I'm just trying to hold on to this roller coaster.
I'll keep you posted.
I should be sleeping. Instead I am writing this. Exhaustion & stress have hit already.
But I am happy. And that, my friends, is the most important thing. 
Any tips for the college student? (the end is near!) I mean, I've been doing this for almost four years, but I keep learning. Literally.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I look the same.
Awesome.
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. your cheeks are a little less chubby....in that picture. just kidding. honestly, my only advice. enjoy being in college because once you get out and are the "real world" with real money and real jobs, college looks pretty darn easy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is awesome! And enjoy college - I miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!