Sierra's View: I'm Sensing a Pattern.

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Sensing a Pattern.

{Old School, huge, fake, nerdy} 
Glasses. 










Is anybody else diggin' them? Or is just me?
Is it just me who looks like a ginormous goober in them?
Because I'm such a HUGE follower, I have decided to wear these now.
I'm a hipster, what can I say.
Well, like, once a month.
All in favor say "I". 
xo.


On another complete unrelated note. (well sort of, I am sensing a pattern of hilarious Youtube videos continuously popping up in my life, too)....
Click HERE for the funniest two minutes ever.
Ever. 


P.S. Happy 23rd Birthday to the best biggest (skinnier) brother ever.
I wish I had your legs.
Love you, Lanny!

6 comments:

  1. Okay that video was hilarious. haha My husband and I were laughing so hard! Oh my goodness! That was sad, but way funny.

    Xo,Brielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally almost peed my pants when I watched that video. So funny! Glad you appreciate it too :)

      Delete
  2. It's like that watermelon video where she slingshots herself in the face! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Bailey! You're right. I keep showing everyone. It's too funny. It's too perfect.

      Delete
  3. Love the glasses! Wish I actually needed glasses... Would it be weird just to wear them as decorative accessories? I'm totally considering non-prescription glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wouldn't be weird at all! Girl...wear the glasses! Thanks for the comment. Follow if you want :)

      Delete

Leave some love!