Sierra's View: Big Buns.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Big Buns.

No, not that kind. Although I do have that kind too...I don't wanna talk about it. 
My dear friend, Candace (Happy Birthday, lady!) and I did a "sock bun" without the sock the other day.

Ignore the accentuated blush on me (right). It's the instagram edit. Boo.
Oh yea, follow me. sisiainge.
 #firstworldproblems. 
At first I was really hesitant when I saw how it looked because it was so...big.
But after many compliments, my confidence boosted and I owned that up do (quote it!).
It's amazing what a few compliments can do for a person. 

My friends and I joke that I am a legitimate blogger now because I do my hair like this. (but seriously)
And I wear these glasses.
And I actually wear semi-cute clothes to school.

Moment of silence, people. Moment of silence.




xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Seriously. Sock buns, glasses, cute clothes. Just add some bright red lipstick every single day of your life and you're set :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I wear the glasses every once in awhile!
      Thank you for the comment. Feel free to "follow" :)

      Delete
  2. Ainge, you know you love those high buns. And you rocked it good, and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooo cute...........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You are so sweet.
      Feel free to "follow" my blog! Love having you here!

      Delete
  4. i want a bun! come teach me how.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!