Sierra's View

BlogHer Header

Friday, January 20, 2012


Hi Friends. 
Sierra here. 

A Twenty-somethin Elementary School Teacher.
Love kids with all my heart. 
Writing. Lots of writing.
 funny things. deep things. sad. things.
I write. A lot. 
Singing.
Music saves me.
Adventure and spontaneity are my forte.
Daydreaming is a bad habit.
Sunshine makes me happy.
cleaning (clean freak?) and baking helps.
Bike riding lets me explore.
Exercise gives me strength.
My faith gives me even more.
Sarcastic and dry sense of humor.
Laughing saves.
Emotions. Lots of emotions.
Modern Family and TV and movie let's me escape.
Fashion lets me be creative.
Reading books=heaven.

Words heal. Which is why I started this blog originally.

Travel.
I lived&taught in Kenya.
I have visited and did service in Fiji, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
One day I will visit more countries. 
 Life goal: to serve (and/or teach/live) in as many countries as possible.
Because, as cliche as it sounds, I want to help people. 

Puerto Rico

Kenya
Fiji



Sit down. Grab some popcorn. And enjoy. Leave some comments. Pass it along. Hey, you can even email me. But only nice things, please. 



If you would like to become a
SPONSOR
or do a
BUTTON SWAP
and/or do a 
PREVIEW SWAP
or just have 
COMMENTS/QUESTIONS

email me! 

{sierraainge@gmail.com}

I love new friends! Become a follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!