Sierra's View: That Back to School Anxiety...

BlogHer Header

Saturday, July 30, 2016

That Back to School Anxiety...

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg Company, J.M. Smucker Company, and The HERSHEY'S Company. All opinions are mine alone. #StartSchoolLikeAChampion #CollectiveBias




It is August. When August hits, my teacher mind starts freaking out. I have been spending a little bit of time (not as much as I should because I am in denial) in my classroom already getting ready for the school year to start. 

Even though I am in denial with the school year starting, I came across this awesome trick to get free books for my classroom at Walmart only. Even though I have been teaching for five years, I am always looking for more books for my classroom. At Walmart, you can buy specific food articles in order to stock up on the products above to earn free books. 

This year's Back to School Reading program incorporates the 2016 Olympic Games. I love the Olympic games!!!! All of the athletes are getting ready to compete and your children are getting ready to become a grade older in school!  Team USA sponsors Coca-Cola®, Kellogg’s®, HERSHEY’S, and ©/® J.M. Smucker and they have joined Scholastic to create the Walmart exclusive “Start School Like a Champion” program. You get a free book one by providing a free Scholastic book for every purchase of select products at Walmart.

This limited- time offer will run from June 29th to September 30th, and anyone can claim up to 90 books!

Follow these following steps in order to obtain your free book

1. Buy any participating  Coca-Cola®, Kellogg’s®, HERSHEY’S, and ©/® J.M. Sucker product at Walmart between 6/29/16 and 9/30/16. For a full list of participating products, refer to StartSchoolLikeAChampion.com. 
2. Join or log in to Kellogg's Family Rewards.
3. Upload your receipt within 30 days of purchase.
4.  Choose or donate your free book.


Each product that you buy will have a "Start School like a Champion" button on it (see Kisses photo below). I bought each of these products. 












We used them all at a bridal shower and I am currently waiting for my free books. I cannot wait for them to come! 


I found these products in my local Walmart. Each of them have a "Back to School Like a Champion" and/or american flag/olympic athletes located on these products. I found them in the soda, candy, and breakfast aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!