Sierra's View: Maui Guidebook: Maui Beaches and Fun Times

BlogHer Header

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Maui Guidebook: Maui Beaches and Fun Times

I posted this photo on my Instagram. I am not 100% comfortable in a bikini right now, but I did it because I'm trying to love my body. I was overwhelmed with the amount of support I got! It still is uncomfortable at times, but OWN IT, ya know?  






GUYS. Second to last video of Maui ;) Bear with me!
Our friends, Carli and Josh, left after about a week in Maui. After they left, T and I just explored all of the beaches in Maui. We had so many good times exploring the island, swimming, going on walks during the sunsets. The sunset! My goodness, guys, I wish I could explain to you how gorgeous these Maui sunsets are. I wanted to just walk and sit and enjoy them every night. The following video encompasses a plethora of fun times while in Maui: celebrating T's Birthday, our favorite Shave Ice place, going to lots of beaches, enjoying sunsets, hanging out with my cousin and aunt at their home, and just enjoying the islands.

Some of my favorite beaches in Maui (and are listed in the video) are: Makena Beach (Big Beach), Kite Beach, and Kuawakapanu Beach.

Maui 2016: Beaches and Fun Times! from Sierra Charlesworth on Vimeo.




Maui Guidebook:
Lava Rocks and Snorkeling Cove 
Olivine Pools
Honolua Bay & Haleakala National Park
Road to Hana






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!