Sierra's View: Interview T Money Part II // 2nd Anniversary

BlogHer Header

Monday, July 27, 2015

Interview T Money Part II // 2nd Anniversary

Two years. T Money and I have been married for two years. Where in the world does time go? It is amazing how fast time flies. The second year of marriage was even better than the first. I feel like we didn't really get a "hold" on things until this past year. As always, we are still learning new things everyday about us, marriage, and life. I am grateful to have this hilarious, patient, loving man by my side. I mean, what kind of husband writes this sweetest letter to his wife?! 

Pictures from our perfect wedding day. July 27, 2013.





By the amazing Brooke Bakken

Last year, I interviewed him with these questions on our anniversary. I thought that it would be fun to ask him the exact same questions (with a few added at the end!). It was so funny to see his responses. I had to probe him to get a little more in-depth responses. He's really good at having two word answers. Typical male. ;). He was currently wandering around the house doing dance moves while answering these questions. He is ridiculous. I married a twelve year old.

My responses are in parentheses. 

Note: These are his responses EXACTLY. I didn't change one word. 


What is your full name? Tell me a little bit about yourself. 
2014: Mark Tanner Charlesworth. Age 23. Married. 6'3''. Incredibly Good Looking with chiseled muscles.
2015: Mark Tanner Charlesworth. My name is Tanner and I like to party. I like to do stuff outdoors. 

What is your current job? 
2014: I'm in school full time during the year, but I am the Assistant Race Director for Epic Relays."
2015: The Color Run. But I'm kind of on the market, so if you know of anything, let me know! I am also a wellness advocate for Doterra. (If you need oils, let him know!!!)

What are you going to school for? 
2014: I am getting my Accounting degree with a pre-dental minor, with the goal of going to Dental School. My dream school for dental is OHSU in Portland.
2015: Marketing and Business Management. (He has, clearly, changed his major and we have decided together to take a different route for his career! Only two more years of his undergraduate. We got this! Ha.) 

What was your first impression of Sierra (me)?
2014: I thought, 'This girl is crazy, but she's pretty.' You made me play a stupid envelope game. I didn't know anyone there. It was the most stupid game ever.  (I thought the same thing about him) 
2015: Who is this girl? She's a bossy pants. (hahahaha) 

How accurate do you now think your impression of Sierra was? On which counts do you think you were totally wrong and on which were you right?
2014: Yep, she is crazy. But also pretty. (Ya win some, ya lose some). 
2015: She's still bossy, but mostly in a good way. (Oh gee, thanks.) 

How many kids do you do want? 
2014: No more than 4. But I am not ready for kids; a wife is enough to handle for now." (HEY!) 
2015: 2 at the least, 4 at the most. I want boys and girls. One girl and one boy sounds perfect to me.

What is your favorite food? 
2014: Pizza. Fire baked pizza, specifically. My favorite restaurant is Pizzeria 712 because, well, it's the most amazing pizza in the world." (Seriously…I'm drooling now just thinking about it.
2015: Pizza and hot wings. But I'm kind of a food nerd, so my tastes vary drastically. (All he ever wants is Pizza. Always. It's so annoying.)

What do you fear the most? 
2014: Bees. F*** Bees. (It's the funniest thing in the world. He will jump off cliffs, go bungee jumping, but he sees a Bee and FREAKS).
2015: Bees. F Bees. (LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME RESPONSE AS LAST YEAR. He hates them so bad. It's so funny.) 

What are your 5 favorite hobbies? 
2014: Rock climbing, fishing, watching/playing sports, reading, playing music. 
2015: Fishing, rock climbing, hunting, playing sports, watching sports. (Ha. Seems familiar.) 

What is your dream vacation and why? 
2014: "I have a lot of dream vacations, right now it's Thailand because I want to hold a tiger. And they have really good rock climbing."
2015: Croatia. No, I don't know. Alaska. So I can shoot a freaking big bear. 

Describe yourself in 5 adjectives. 
2014: Loud, Energetic, Awesome, Intelligent, Athletic. "(He could make a list of fifteen, cocky son of a….. I could add some words, too…) 
2015: Awesome, Energetic, Funny, Cool, The Coolest. (Still humble

What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
2014: Top Gun. Because my grandpa was a fighter pilot for the Navy. I watched it so much as a little kid, I wore the VHS out."(Plus he looks exactly like Iceman/Val Kilmer! See here. It's creepy.
2015: Top Gun. Because my grandpa was a fighter pilot so I grew up watching it. (haha exact same answer.) 

Can you give me a mock session of how you would discuss sex education when you have a child?
2014: I will give my sons the same advice my father gave me: 'Keep the pecker in the pants, boy.' My daughters will wear chastity belts. That's it. Sierra can do the rest. (Awesome. Thanks, babe.
2015: Keep the pecker in the pants. [Smiles. Shrugs.] And, it would depend on the child. (Clearly he needs to expand his sex education knowledge and vocabulary.) 

If you won the lottery, what are the first three things you would do/buy? 
2014: 
1. Build a house with land. 
2. Buy a tiger and/or leopard…maybe some wolves (he is grinning at me right now
3. Live off of the interest and not let anyone know I was rich. My kids will earn their keep.
2015
1. Pay off my house. 
2. Start a french fry food truck business (he is quite determined to do this). 
3. Put away the rest. 

If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…
2014: My wife, my dog, my guns, my guitars, and my laptop. 
2015: My wife because she is going to be passed out panicking (Rude! But true), Saylor the dog would get herself (she would follow us out.) (Again, true.)  So I would get my guns, my laptopthat's kind of all I would grab. There's not enough time to grab five things. 

If you believed in reincarnation, what would you come back as? 
2014: That's simple…my spirit animal clearly is a Jaguar." (I am dying right now. What a nerd). 
2015: A freaking awesome big cat like a lion or a leopard.  (He loves big cats.) 

Best Decision you ever made?
2014: The haircut I got today. Just kidding. Marrying my wife. That's a trick question. I can't say anything else, but I wouldn't say anything else. Cause I loooooove you (He sang that to me. awwww)
2015: Ummoving to Portland. Because I would never have met my wife if I didn't move there. 

And.I am going to add a couple of questions every year. 

What is one thing that you have learned about or from marriage? 
2015: Everyone needs alone time, even extroverts (he's an extrovert.) 


What is your most unique trait? 
2015
I hate talking about myself. Being freaking awesome. 
Me: No, really. Answer the question!!! 
Tanner: Ummmmmm, my inventiveness. I always have a thousand ideas. 


One quality you want your children to possess and that you will focus on teaching them?
2015: Integrity. Because the world is going to shit and we need some good people in it. You can quote on me that. (hahahaha) 


What was your favorite part about the wedding?
2015: The sex afterwards. (Oh, awesome.) 

----------

This was so fun to do and to see how similar most of his responses are. Well, at least we know he is consistent. That's one thing that I love about him. 

And, just for fun, let's show my wedding video. And the slideshow that was played at our wedding. Huzzah! 








Happy 2nd Anniversary, T Money. Here's to millions more! 

What else do you want to know about Tanner? Any questions you would add or want to know?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, firstly. GORGEOUS photos! You look like a freaking model. No joke.

    Secondly... your husband sounds hilarious. I think he would be friends with my husband. You guys are too cute!

    Love this post! And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I loved the question/answer portion. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!