Sierra's View: A Girls Day: Temple Challenge // Manti // Summer 2015

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Girls Day: Temple Challenge // Manti // Summer 2015

One of my favorite traditions to do in the summer here in Utah is to take a mini road trip down to Manti, Utah to see the "Mormon Miracle Pageant." The outdoor show is on the hill behind the Manti  LDS Temple. I grabbed two of my girls and we made a day out of it. As many of you know, I am doing a Temple Challenge this summer and I thought that it would be fun to go serve in the Manti Temple before the pageant. We had a long, awesome conversation with two adorable girls regarding religion and life. 
As usual, mini road trips with me is always an adventure. While in the temple, it is a very sacred place. You are supposed to be quiet and whisper. Coming out of a room in the temple, I completely biff it down 4 stairs. Marie, Carli and I completely lost it with laughter. I don't get embarrassed very easily, but that may have been one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. All of the old workers were laughing at me--and so were the other people coming out. It was definitely a hilarious moment. 

I love this temple. It is honestly stunning. My favorite part about the Manti Temple is the location of it up on the hill. You can see it from miles away. 
It was a fun girls day! 




















photos via Instagram and my phone: 


It's always fun to run into good friends :) 



Other Temple Challenge posts: Payson Temple

Other Summer 2015 posts: // St. George // Cowboy Up! // Mermaids // 4th of July 


Have you ever been to Manti? 
What is your favorite temple? 

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing, it looks like you had a nice relaxing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Manti temple! It's so beautiful! And the town is so peaceful and quaint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been, wow, what an impressive structure!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!