Sierra's View: It's Time to "Give Extra" Love to T Money.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's Time to "Give Extra" Love to T Money.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ExtraGumMoments #CollectiveBias


There is something "Extra" special about the Holiday season, don't you think?  
Everyone is just a little more kind, a little more giving, and a little more loving. I am grateful for this Christmas season because I get the opportunity to stop and think about the ones I love and the ones that have gone the extra mile for me. 
More than anyone I know, T Money has done just this. 
I am so swamped with teaching all day, and then going straight to rehearsal/my show that I am never home. We can't forget my workout time and young women's, too. Essentially, my whole world is constantly nonstop. 
There have been countless days where I come home and the laundry is done and folded, the dog is clean and taken out, and the dishes are done. I am so grateful for all of the hard work that Tanner has taken so that I could have the time to enjoy my extracurricular activities. 
I decided to give Tanner a little gift including a little christmas tree (we don't have room for a full blown tree in our teeny apartment) with a pack of yummy Watermelon Extra Gum. I know it's not big, but I wanted to let him know that I am grateful for all of the extra work he has done during this holiday season. 







After all, it is the season of giving a little bit extra, right? :) 

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! It's so important to thank the people who go that 'extra' mile for us...even if it's something small. Thanks for sharing, and happy holidays! #client

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!