Sierra's View: When the Apartment is Clean, Mama is Happy.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, December 14, 2014

When the Apartment is Clean, Mama is Happy.

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EurekaPower #CollectiveBias

As many of you know, T Money and I live in a small 700 square foot apartment. It is teeny, but we love it so much. Needless to say, because our apartment is so small, it can get messy so quickly. And even when it's not messy, it looks messy because if you have one thing on the floor, it takes up a lot of room! 
It doesn't help that we have an 8 month old puppy who loves to dump her toys out and make fun messes all over our carpet. Recently, we got a Electrolux Ergorapido Limited Edition Vacuum
Seriously, this is the best vacuum in the entire world. 
This is Saylor, our AussieDoodle puppy. She loves to make messes. 
This is this AWESOME vacuum. 


Our door opens up directly into our family room, so throughout all of the seasons, our carpet gets exponentially dirty. We get dirt, mud, snow, and so many leaves just by people opening the door. We have to vacuum almost every day to keep the carpet looking clean and nice. 



With this awesome vacuum, it takes us like 2 minutes to clean up and it's wonderful!!! 
Some things I've noticed about it is it is:
It's compact and versatile. It is super small so it can fit into our teeny newly married apartment. But it does need a cord to get it going. It also has a removable handheld option. I love that it gets into all the little corners our other vacuum couldn't. It does awesome in the kitchen as well! 
Tanner looooves the camouflage look of the vacuum. Because he is such a hunter and outdoorsman, this vacuum makes him feel super stylish. It also helps want to actually vacuum ;) 





There is something seriously amazing about a clean home. I swear, when my apartment is clean, I am so much happier. I feel like I can actually get things done! I love that I have a husband who helps me clean with this vacuum everyday as well. This would be such a good gift for those outdoorsy men in your life…you know, who you want to help you clean :) 


You can find this vacuum for a LIMITED TIME ONLY online here. 

23 comments:

  1. Anything to help make cleaning go cater I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree--the cleaner, the happier, less stressed I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever makes cleaning easier and more fun is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun vacuum!!! Did you pick the color or did they pick it for you?! It is so fun!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I love the camo vac. ;) I definitely feel better overall when the house is clean...too bad that's a rare occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's like, my mom's motto. If momma ain't happy, ain't no body happy...especially if the house is dirty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome vacuum. My mom would be happy if the house was clean as well, but, I'm always too lazy to do the chores. I should start doing them haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO want that camo vacuum cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design on the vacuum and I know what you mean I have small place too so looks dirty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Electrolux vacuum cleaners, we've hand one for years and its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo I am going to keep this in mind for when I'm ready to replace my vacuum ... which will be soon ha! This looks like a great buy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just a used vacuum. It's not camo though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a pretty snazzy vacuum. Mine is vintage :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so true! What a cute vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A clean house makes for a happy life. Haha. Especially during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A camo vacuum?! No way :-). If it gets your hubby to help I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word - I have never seen a camo vac before! Now I've seen it all! :D It does look lightweight and easy to use :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saylor is such a cutie - totally worth cleaning up after! ;) And the vac looks like it belongs as an accessory/weapon in Halo... if it makes it easier for guys to do, that's worth it. :D

    ~ Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so with you! I've been working on decluttering and cleaning our apartment and it's so relaxing having everything in place!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not going to lie, a camo vacuum is a cleaning tool that I can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man, I wish my husband would vacuum :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hear you on the puppy toys. Rosie cannot stand when I pick all her toys up and put them in her toy box. She immediately starts pulling them out again. She likes them all spread out on the floor where she can see them all and where I am bound to step on one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!