Sierra's View: How We Wore It: Fashion Collaboration

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

How We Wore It: Fashion Collaboration

Okay, so, when I received the email 
 to participate in this fashion collaboration, I might have laughed out loud. I love clothes. I really do. Yet, I am by no means a fashion blogger. Half the time I don't even get out of bed in time to brush my hair. 
But, I thought to myself: eh, why not? 
And even though I feel incredibly uncomfortable in front of a camera, I decided that I would step outside of my comfort zone and go for it. 


The original outfit was from the lovely Suburban Faux-Pas. 


I changed the outfit by picking one of my favorite blue paid shirts. I wanted to wear a vest, but mine is more of a puffy vest instead of fur. I have my little booties, but with black jeans. My outfit is a little more 'run around errands' friendly. 

You get pictures inside our teeny apartment tonight because I waited too long to take pictures when it was light outside. Procrastination at it's finest. 
Oh, enjoy the awesome lighting and fun little pictures everywhere. Adds character, right? Ha. 







This is my "Tanner--hurry up and take the photo" look. 




Maybe one of these days I'll take some cute fashion pictures. Ya know, with good lighting and like...not inside our 700 square foot apartment. Ha! This was so fun to participate in. I love seeing others' take on the outfit. It's so fun to see people's personality in what they wear, don't you think? :) 

Here are the other bloggers who joined me in this challenge. They're some of my favorite (and stylish) lifestyle bloggers. Check out their versions of the outfit!


Kaycie at Redhead Memories
Meghan at King and Ford
Krystle at Krystle, Darling
Brooke at Silver Linings
Alexa at He and I
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Danica at Danican Skywalker
Kyla at Fordology
Bri at Breezy Days


Now, I'm going to work on my Christmas cards. Who wants one? :) 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a very cute outfit!
    And I want a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the buffalo plaid. since it gets dark at like 4:30 it's super hard to shoot in the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collaboration! I love your version, looks so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!