Sierra's View: Labor Day Chores & Some Serious Sparkly Savings.

BlogHer Header

Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Chores & Some Serious Sparkly Savings.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.


Labor Day Weekend was so awesome for so many reasons:
-I had today off from teaching.
-I got to sleep in.
-I spent time with many family and friends.
-It was perfect sunny weather that was not too hot or too cold.

Here's the thing, though.
During the week, I am so swamped that I don't have time to do errands or chores. My only day to do them is Saturday. And we all know how crazy busy Saturdays are at the grocery store, mall, car shops, etc. So. I thought that I would get some things done this Labor Day.
So much for a lack of labor, eh?

One of the main things I focused on was cleaning my apartment. My apartment is so teeny (helloooo 700 sq. ft. We Love it!)  that we have to clean it often otherwise it looks like a disaster.
I went on a dishwashing cleaner frenzy today. While at Walmart, I was trying to find the cheapest, best dishwasher detergent there and I found Finish in the Detergent Aisle. 





I got home and sighed at the look of my kitchen.
I woke up this morning and T Money had made himself some pancakes. Which is awesome. Except the fact that getting syrup off a plate is not fun at all.
So, here's what I did. I put as many dishes in my dishwasher, including this lovely plate from T Money's breakfast, and put in my Finish Dishwashing Detergent.

I want to show you all the process of this special plate. (Mostly because I love my dishes. Aren't they cute?!)

Here's the before (and during):





And after putting Finish Powerball detergent in my dishwasher, here is the end result:




Amazing, huh?! 
I didn't have to do any of the work. It was so nice not to have to worry about this as I finished picking up clothes and doing my other chores. I am so grateful for good products that my cleaning life easier. 
My favorite part about this plate is that the flowers tend to hide some of the "ugliness" of food, but the detergent completely got it off. That's what I'm talking about!
I did so many dishes today because of the amazing #SparklySavings #CollectiveBias Finish Dishwashing Detergent


Also, it is your lucky day because Walmart has a Rollback for Finish Dishwashing product going until October that can be paired with a coupon for amazing savings.  (See sidebar of this blog as well!). You can use this coupon until the end of September. And it will be up on my blog! Yes. Who doesn't love discounts?! 



Pick some up today!
You can come help me clean too. Anytime. Really. I love company. :) 


3 comments:

  1. you must have had a great labour day weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love throwing things in the dishwasher and going!!! It saves serious time to not have to rinse or wash our dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!