Sierra's View: Oh, August. You Will Be Missed.

BlogHer Header

Monday, September 8, 2014

Oh, August. You Will Be Missed.

| June Recap |
| July Recap |

August 2014.
I'm sure gonna miss you, summer. You were good to me.
All photos via instagram.


From top left to right. 
+Taking Saylor on a bike ride. With her in my backpack. Hahahaha. 
+Snake River in Wyoming. So beautiful. 
+Those mountains are the view that I see everyday from my school. Crazy! 
+Happy Sierra :) 
+Niece, Teya. Those eyes! 



From top left to right. 
+Love those antique gas pumps in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming. 
+I love seeing all of the deer running around in Alpine! (yes in the cemetery!)
+Back to School Night.
+T Money and I play on a co-ed softball team!
+Just saylor. Cause she's adorable. 
+Reunited with old friends. 
+Sister & brother in law came in town for a short weekend. So good to see them

Hope your August was as fabulous as ours! Here's to Fall!! Pumpkin everything! Woo too! 


2 comments:

Leave some love!