Sierra's View: September Slumber Soiree!

BlogHer Header

Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Slumber Soiree!

My Blogging friend, Aubrey, put together a fun September Slumber Soiree party last week. 
I had these plans to stay the entire time and talk about blogs and girly stuff and have a marvelous time.
Alas, T Money called, and well, as my life would have it right now, I couldn't stay the entire time and had to leave early. But for the few hours that I was there, it was so incredibly fun. 
It was so fun to meet and re-meet so many fun, kind, and hilarious women through the blogging world. 
I am so grateful for the support and love I get from this hobby or job or whatever you want to call it! 
(except from my own family and best friends! Come on, guys! Sheesh).
I'll let the pictures do the talking. 




hahahaha I am dead serious. 

Love these girls so much!!!
Top row: Ashley, me, Jacque
Second row: Kyla, Kimberly
Third row: Laura 

All photos taken by Kaycie! 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Makes me want to have a slumber party lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like a blast! There's nothing like girl time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad you couldn't stay long, but I'm glad you made it for at least a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an awesome time and a great idea.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!