Sierra's View: {Wedding Series}: Bridal Showers Galore!

BlogHer Header

Sunday, August 25, 2013

{Wedding Series}: Bridal Showers Galore!


Bridals-Archway Photos
The Handsome Grom
The Wedding Slideshow


I was so lucky to be spoiled with three bridal showers this past summer. I had one in Oregon back in June that my mom and all of her best friends threw me. More recently, in July, my mother in law and sister in law threw me one and my good friends threw me one as well. I had a wonderful time at all of these bridal showers and I am so grateful for all the work that was put into them and the wonderful gifts and support that I received. (Yes, I am still working on thank you notes from the bridal showers and the wedding!)

Side note: I also realized that I am a very expressive person. (okay, not a new finding...I just re-learned this as I looked at all of my bridal shower photos. I make ridiculous faces!!!)
Hilarious cake!
A fun his and her game!
You have lips and mustaches. Someone reads facts about the groom/bride and people have to guess who said by putting up the mustache for him or the lips for her. It was so fun to see everyone's responses! 

plotting?








And the ridiculous photos begin...now.












Oh the irony of holding a baby in front of my BRIDAL shower sign. Only in Utah.

The adorable chalkboard my sister in law, Kimmy, made! Love it. 
I had such a wonderful time at both of these celebrations!! Thank you to all of those who came and helped. You guys are the best. Here's to marriage!! Yay!

4 comments:

Leave some love!