Sierra's View: {Wedding Series} First Look!

BlogHer Header

Monday, August 5, 2013

{Wedding Series} First Look!

Well my dear friends, I am a married woman. 
Woooo hoooo!!!! 
The wedding day was absolutely marvelous. It was literally one of the most beautiful receptions I have ever seen. I was very calm, at peace and it was one of the happiest days of my life.

I have decided to start a 
Wedding Series.
I have so many fun, beautiful, special, things that I want to share with you from the wedding that I thought I would start a special series including all details from my special day. 

First Look:
Tanner seeing me in my dress for the first time. It was a cute moment. Actually, it was kind of awkward. Ha. But, alas, Tanner was still cute. As usual.








Oh, and look out for a new blog design!
I am a newly married woman, which means I need a new married blog!


Anyone else excited for Bachelorette finale tonight?
I can't contain my excitement.
Pathetic, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!