Sierra's View: {Wedding Series}: Wedding Slideshow

BlogHer Header

Thursday, August 15, 2013

{Wedding Series}: Wedding Slideshow


{Wedding Series}

I have always loved pictures. So it was important to me that we had a wedding slideshow being played at both our Utah and Oregon reception. It was so fun making it at first! I started looking through all of the hilarious pictures from our childhood, but after it took several hours to scan and figure out the computer, then even more time to organize the photos onto this movie, I was exhausted. It was a lot of work to make this video, but well worth it, I think. Tanner has the exact same smile. And oh, those awkward no teeth stages! I look pretty much the same and am showing attitude in most every picture. No surprise there. Nothing better than to find old pictures and look back on all of the wonderful, exciting, (rough), years that we had growing up. 
Enjoy our road down memory lane!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!