Sierra's View: Some gooey, sappy, cheese ball words for the birthday girl!!!

BlogHer Header

Monday, September 9, 2013

Some gooey, sappy, cheese ball words for the birthday girl!!!

So... I'm Tanner, Sierra's super cool husband. Today is her birthday so I have a few words I'd like to say about her. (sappy, cheesy, gooey words too!)


Sierra is,well, as many of you know, one of a kind! She is my favorite person ever! I don't say that only because she is my wife. I married her because she is the coolest person in the world. I mean, how many other girls would sit there and argue with someone over a Celtic's game? (and totally know what she's talking about) or beg for us to go on fun trips like hiking Zion's?

Do I even need to mention how gorgeous she is?.. hmmmmm yeah I think I do.
I love her long hair! Yes, it gets every where. I am constantly pulling it off of me or my clothes or out of the drain, but its so worth it cause its so pretty on her.

Her smile and laugh pretty much go together. Those of you that have the pleasure of knowing Sierra in person know exactly what I am talking about! Its the Sierra laugh. No one else has it, and everyone can hear it!! Its contagious and her smile is incredible it makes everyone else around her smile. It seriously is one of my favorite things about her.

I could keep going on how pretty she is, how good she smells and la de da de da!.... but I think I will talk about some other things.

She is an amazing teacher. I have been able to see her teach on a few occasions and she has got that touch! She is such a natural at being a teacher. Everyone loves her! Students, parents, the other staff members; she is just a top notch teacher and a person!

Sierra LOVES to travel. She is always planning and telling me about our future trips. Many of you are thinking, "Well everyone talks about those trips and they never happen!" Not with her. When she says we are going to California, or Dominican Republic, or Africa, or etc...She means it! We will get there.
She loves adventures and learning new things about different cultures. We ALWAYS have a really good time when we are together, whether it is driving to California or just up the canyon for a hike, she is just a blast to be around!

Another thing, she writes this blog. She is a stinkin' good writer. She has so many talents and one of them happens to be writing! I love reading her blog (maybe not the bachelorette series though).

Sierra really makes me want to be a better person and do greater things and better things. She does everything possibly to achieve that, as well. She does not let me slack off or slide by with mediocrity. Ahe really helps me see my potential and live up to it. She is the most important person in my life. I love her more than anything, and would do anything for her! Sierra is amazing, she is an independent self-driven, motivated, strong willed, wont take crap kinda woman and I love her! She has this way of feeling things so deeply. She never would intentionally hurt someone in a million years. She takes every relationship in her life seriously and works hard at all of them. She is strong but sweet, funny and so sexy! I love Sierra, I love every little thing about her! She is my wife! How did I get so lucky? Over three years ago we met, and now look at us! Sierra, You are my everything and I owe so much to you. Here is to many more years together! I love you!!!







10 comments:

  1. That last paragraph is perfect!!!! :) We all know how much Tanner really appreciates you, and you are doing a great job of being a wife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh this is so stinkin adorable. You are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazingly adorable!! He truly cherishes you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying!! This absolutely precious!!!!!! What a great example of what a husband should be like to his wife and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! What a sweetheart you are. You are both fortunate to have one another and it's wonderful that you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is so stinkin cute! I cant wait to read more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw what a sweet husband! I love love! So happy for you two <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo I dont think the button worked. It just says problem with photobucket.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!