Sierra's View: WHY DOES THIS FASCINATE ME SO MUCH?

BlogHer Header

Monday, August 6, 2012

WHY DOES THIS FASCINATE ME SO MUCH?


NASA just landed the Curiosity Rover on Mars. These are so many of the very first pictures.  This JUST happened earlier this morning.
1:42am EST 8/6/2012

SO COOL.

#nerdalert




Why aren't people making a bigger deal out of this?Should they be?
Why am I so intrigued by this?
Should I not be?

Olympics, Mars, and a new literacy program in my elementary school!
Big changes are ahead, people....

ha.


P.S. Don't forget to enter my most recent giveaway! Ends on Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome! I'm definitely into it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had no idea that happened!! That is amazing!! Space is one of my biggest fascinations- if that makes me a nerd then so be it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO GLAD YOU CARE!!! yessss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a space nerd so anything that's coming out about this is seriously awesome to me. I'm glad other people care too :) I feel like it should definitely be a bigger deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! That is actually super cool! I had noooooo idea! :)
    Love your lovely blog!
    xo!
    http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!