Sierra's View: So Many Things.

BlogHer Header

Saturday, March 31, 2012

So Many Things.

I don't even know where to begin to tell you all about my life.
I have had so many activities, experiences, and thoughts racing in and out, I cannot seem to grasp it all.
Life is going, that's for sure.
And it's going well.
Isn't that a blessing?
I have spent the entire day basking in spiritual enlightenment. Love me some General Conference.
The sun was WARM today. Like, almost hot. Driving with the windows down; knowing summer  is coming soon may be one of the best feelings in the world.
Tomorrow is April Fools. Do I dare blog then? We shall see. I will, however, be planning some hilarious pranks on my choir director.

Okay, once again, I am rambling. Back to my original thought.
All things are cyclical, huh?
I will start letting you know everything about my life ASAP.
But for now, I leave with you this video.
Why? Because my heart aches to go to every.single.one of these places.
Sometimes, dreaming is easier than explaining.




Doesn't that video make you want to travel? And dream? And live?!
I am not traveling, no, but I AM living the dream. (hardy har, sound familiar?)
And that's a wonderful thing, right?

Oh, and this song has been on repeat the past few days.
Brings back so many emotions and memories.
Oh, first loves. Killing me. This song may hit too close to home.


I haven't seen you in ages
sometimes I find myself wondering where you are
for me you'll always be 18 and beautiful
and dancing away with my heart


What are you dreaming and thinking about right now?
I'll keep you posted on mine. I cannot get it all organized and down in writing at this current moment. Grrr. Such a frustrating feeling, right? Can I get an Amen from my writers out there?!  Haha.
xoxo.

P.S. Comments are up and running again! Comment your little hearts out :)
The blog is getting there, huh? Isn't it pretty! Do you like it? Thank you, thank you, thank you Greg! Just a couple fixes and we'll hit the the ground running.

5 comments:

  1. Cuu-ute!{I feel like that sounds weird when you read it typed... oh well} I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for comments being back up!
    love the new layout.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable!! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, your blog is absolutely adorable! and i just love lady antebellum. adore that song!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!