Sierra's View: Blogger Meet Up!

BlogHer Header

Friday, March 16, 2012

Blogger Meet Up!




Okay, I probably shouldn't have gone to the Blogger Meet Up.
For the following reasons:

1. I was probably the worst dressed person there. Guys, I'm from Oregon. I didn't brush my hair until senior year of high school. But, I assure you, my style is becoming more girly. Maybe too girly. It's improving and I'm becoming more into it (which probably is not a good thing). Anywho. I realized that I really need to up my game. Thanks a lot, fellow bloggers. 
2. I fell in love with all of you! OKAY. Not like that. But seriously, you all were so sweet, adorable, and fun. This is not a bad thing. The bad thing is now I am following way too many blogs and I am going to spend far too many hours on blogger now. Awesome. 
3. I realized that I was not particularly photogenic that night. I normally am. I swear. Again, thanks for making me feel bad. 
4. I am re-doing my blog ASAP. It's going to have a new makeover. Just you wait! Check in soon for a spring cleaning/makeover. It'll blow your mind. (yea, probably not, but change is good, right?)

But, on a more positive note, I won free yoga classes! I never win anything. Ever. I have always wanted to start yoga. And now, my dear friends, I will be a yoga freak. Yay! Plus, you girls all thought I was hilarious. So, well, that's good. Obviously. 


See. How awkward do I look?!


We tried to be artsy.
Of course Alycia and Alexa look adorable.
Thank you Brooke, Elisabeth and Lauren&Madison for planning it. I know it's a lot of work to plan things like this. You ladies are lovely and beautiful and hilarious. 
OH. Also...
 Friends,post your photos from the evening. I know these are not the only ones. Let me know if you post them from that evening! :)

linking up here
More pictures from Spring Break in San Diego coming soon.
Reality has hit. Hard. And i'm kind of hating it.
P.S. Is anybody else over twitter? I've had for a couple months and I'm sort of bored of it already. Hmmm...
xoxo. 

8 comments:

  1. hahaha i am about to spit up my dinner i am laughing so hard at the first point. when i moved to oregon, i completely pulled that card everyday.

    "why are you wearing your long johns to the store?"
    "because we live in oregon now."

    "why aren't you wearing make up anymore?"
    "because we live in oregon now."

    "why does your hair look like that?"
    "because we live in OREGON now."

    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing posts all over blogland about the meet-up! I feel so out of the loop! I should turn into a cool person and move to UT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you are too cute (: I don't think you look awkward in that first picture!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from Oregon too......I tell my husband that is the reason I don't like to shave my legs....haha
    I am so excited to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your very photogenic! It was so great to meet you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you found my blog! What a funny coincidence!!! I'm so glad you did and now I can follow your cute blog as well! It was fun meeting you the other night and getting to know you a little! I'm jealous you went to this blogger meet up- I had every intention of going but the memory part of my brain didn't. Oh well it totally looks like a blast! Glad we're real world friends and blogger friends now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and I think is lovely! Would you like to be friends and follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!