Sierra's View: Italy // Siena

BlogHer Header

Friday, March 24, 2017

Italy // Siena





I know, I know, you are probably sick of these Italy posts. Even though my mother and I were only there a week, it was an experience that was so amazing. I know that I have been lucky to travel the world and go so many places, but this is my first time to Europe and I absolutely fell in love. In those six days we were there, we wanted to see as much as we could so we did not stop! One week in Tuscany is not enough! I don't know how people do Italy in a week. I could spent two weeks just in Tuscany/Florence area. Either way, one day when I return with T Money (hehe), we will head down and hit Rome and Naples and up to Venice and even Milan (we didn't get any time In Milan like we wanted!). Our next stop was Siena. I know that so many people love Florence and don't get me wrong, I loved it as well! So much! For me, however, I liked Siena even more. It was less touristy and a "smaller Florence." I loved that we were in a town up on a hill and experiencing it with, truly, almost no one there. It was a cloudy day and kind of eery, but it was still beautiful and very fun.



This room. I could not handle it! 


I loved that I was able to spend an hour just exploring the art, architecture and cathedrals in Siena. They were stunning! 




I think I want to sit here and eat lunch in July. Yes? 






I love the tops of these roofs. 





You could see for miles in the Tuscan landscape. 







 I loved these windows. 





xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!