Sierra's View: How We Wore It // Sweater Weather

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How We Wore It // Sweater Weather


Fall is HERE, y'all. The trees are blowing their leaves off, the colors have officially changed, and the weather is starting to turn brisk. I love all that encompasses Fall in Utah--the mountains, the gorgeous hikes I get to go on, and the change of colors. I am excited to participate in this month's How We Wore It. This month entails sweaters!!!

Even though it is just starting to get cold here, I am excited to put on sweaters, boots and fall clothes. I took the original photo from Diary of a Debutante and made it a little more dressy. I grabbed my favorite classic black sweater. It is a staple item and I wear it all of the time during the cold months! I styled my sweater with the most comfortable midi skirt ever. Huzzah!






so many hairz




So excited! 

Serious RBF. :
Outfit details: Sweater / Old Navy //       Skirt / DownEast //        Boots / Old Navy // 


Go check out all of these fashionistas styled their posts:
Deidre from Deidre Emme
Kyla from FordOlogy
Paige from The Happy Flammily
Alyssa from Impractical Composition
Jessica from Flint Flair
Amber from amber nicole blogs
Jen from Real Life, On Purpose
Autumn from Stay gold Autumn
Rebekah from These are the Days
Tessa from Tessa Marie
Aubrey from Aubrey Zaruba
Emilie from Burke Does
Susan from Sue's News
Madeline from CaseyLand
Justine from Little Dove Creations
Kiana from Glitter and Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!