Sierra's View: In-Laws, Am I Right?

BlogHer Header

Monday, October 17, 2016

In-Laws, Am I Right?

remember how I look more like my in laws than my own family? 

Yes, I am aware that I go to a lot of weddings. And yes, I am aware that I post a lot of pictures. The past few months have been so insane!!! This past week, my brother in law, Jack got married in the Logan temple. It was a fun weekend with the family and so many great memories with family! Some say that in-laws can be difficult, and yes, my Charlesworth fam is not perfect, but I love them (and they love me, even if they won't admit it). I got lucky with the in-law department. Huzzah.


SELFIE. 

He's super happy. 

Beautiful Logan temple! 

My hot date. 

What a nerd. Preppyyyyy. 

The whole Charlesworth gang. 

T Money and Me with the Bride and Groom. 





Charlesworth cousins! 


The view from the reception! 
Not the best picture of the kids. Haha. 



singing their little hearts out! Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!