Sierra's View: In Which I Fell In Love with the Mountains. Again.

BlogHer Header

Thursday, January 21, 2016

In Which I Fell In Love with the Mountains. Again.

I love the beach. I love the Oregon Coast and Hawaii beaches and the feeling of sand on my toes. But, since living in Utah the past six years, I have completely fallen in love with the mountains. I love the look of them throughout all of the seasons. One of my favorite things to do is drive through the mountains and go on walks on a lazy Sunday. I grab #saylorthepup, we get in the car, put on our jams and enjoy the beautiful scenery. 

I love the sunshine, but I really have taken a liking to these snow-filled mountains. Now, if I just had the money to get on some ski's!! 

I mean, how can you not love these views? 
(and these photos aren't even edited!) 
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!