Sierra's View: How We Wore It // The Holidays!

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

How We Wore It // The Holidays!

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE.
 And I have been the worst blogger because of it. 
I relate December during the school year to how Jim Gaffigan explains what having a fifth child is like: "Just imagine you are drowning, and then someone hands you a baby." That's how I feel. With 23 students. Who are 12 years old. It's a little chaotic and a little crazy, so blogging has been on the back burner. Plus, I sort of have this thing called FOMO (fear of missing out) and I want to do ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS THINGS AND HOLIDAY TRADITIONS. So, I sort of forget to, like, ya know, write. It happens. Priorities. 


Well, I had T Money be my Instagram Husband and take these pictures last minute last night with my iPhone because I'm a classy blogger like that. (Have you seen that video? So freaking hilarious. Poor Tanner.) 
 But, LOOK AT MY CUTE BRICK HOUSE AND ALL THE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. I have a Christmas Decor obsession. And I am not going to do one thing about it, besides keep getting gorgeous gold decorations. No wonder I'm poor. (Or maybe it's because I'm a teacher and my husband is in school?). 



Anyway, I styled this outfit a little bit differently than the above picture. I mostly did this because I don't own a plaid scarf like she does (how cute is it though?! I want it!) and I have worn nine million plaid shirts in these outfit posts. So I took the accent of red with the booties and leggings and went with it. 
Fashion bloggers, holla atcha girl. 


See my other awesome (ha!) How We Wore It and Fashion Posts below:
Vest It Up (HWWI)

Also, I really love having my whole body in front of the camera. That's my favorite. Not. But, anyway, my health plan update: I feel great. Haven't lost any more weight but I am down 12 pounds from beginning of October and three inches. I mostly haven't had any more progress over the last week and a half because I have eaten like CRAP. So there's that. TIME TO GET BACK ON THE BALL. 
Okay, now, the gorgeous photos. Enjoy?








Go see how these other beautiful ladies styled for the holidays! 

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn & Quill
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Maren at Maren and Co
Brielle at Breezy and Co
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Sharlee at My New Lines
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Alexa at He and I
Hannah at Hannah Rae
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Amy at Harris Inc.
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Jennifer at Jennifer Sikora
Bonnie at The Life of Bon
Sarah at My For Real Life
Kyla at FordOlogy
Riley at Riley Jo Blog
Shelbie at R+S Brereton
Emma at Ever Emma
Danica at Danikan Skywalker
Deidre at Deidre Emme


Head on over to Silver Lining Blog  to sign up for next month's How We Wore It fun!

10 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOU INFRONT Of your cute festive door!! You're a babe! Red cardigan, Booties and headband!! YES!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! And look how festive that door is! I'm lovin' it. Please bless teachers everywhere survive the rest of December with their crazy kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I have such similar taste. I would totally wear this outfit. I seriously love everything about it. And you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So don't get me wrong, I really like your interpretation of the outfit, and it's prefect for the holidays, but can we talk for a second about how much I love your front door!! I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love, love, love your top! I feel like it's a piece that can be styled so many ways. very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great outfit for the holidays! Also, your door is cute and your shutters are adorable! Did you paint and distress them yourself?! Brick houses are the best. (I totally have one too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color scheme here is perfect. And your house is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on this look. The red accent is great. Your front door is the perfect spot for photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!