Sierra's View: Fifteen Best Christmas Albums!

BlogHer Header

Monday, December 21, 2015

Fifteen Best Christmas Albums!

I LOVE Christmas music. Seriously.
I am one of those people who has to restrain myself on listening to Christmas music until Thanksgiving. I love the festive sounds that illuminate throughout this time of year. If you follow me on Twitter, I have been tweeting #SisiMusicChristmasList of some of my favorite new and old Christmas Albums. I thought I would share some of these awesome albums with you so you can get your christmas jam on. 

*Note: These are in no particular order. 







1. Lady Antebellum: On This Winter's Night 

2. Justin Bieber: Under the Mistletoe (No, seriously. So good!)

3. Kelly Clarkson: Wrapped in Red

4. N*Sync: Home For Christmas 

5. Celine Dion: These are the Special Times 

6. Faith Hill: Joy to the World 

7. Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas 

8. Martina Mcbride: The Classic Christmas Album 

(I think it's safe to say that the 90s were PRIME in Christmas music!)

8. Josh Groban: Noel 

9. Colbie Caillat: Christmas in the Sand

10. David Archuleta: Christmas from the Heart 

11. Idina Menzel: Holiday Wishes

12. She & Him: A Very She and Him Christmas 

13. Michael Buble: Christmas

14. Mormon Tabernacle Choir- Any Christmas album!  (Let's be honest! They are amazing!) 

15. Pentatonix: PTXMas 

**bonus album: Amy Grant! 

What are some of your favorite Christmas Albums or songs? 

1 comment:

  1. YES! I'm all about Christmas music. I'm loving the PTXmas album this year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!