Sierra's View: 2015 Blog Year In Review!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 Blog Year In Review!

I wish that I could say that this was a fabulous year in blogging, but, alas, it was not. This year was a sporadic year of posts and random thoughts here and there. I went on lots of fun adventures, but all on the West Coast. As the new year approaches us, I wanted to reminisce on some of my favorite posts and moments from 2015.


January: 
Recapped what it was like to be in the play "A Christmas Carol" 
I challenged myself to "Be Better" with a weekly challenge on improving myself. (I am doing this challenge again this year. If anyone wants to join, let me know!)





February: 
I learned about True Beauty and accepted myself for my beautiful aspects.
We went to Vegas! 



March:
Had a girls weekend with college friends up at Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah.





April: 
We went to Maui with the whole Ainge side of the family. It rekindled my thoughts and was SUCH a fun vacation. I made a video too!!





May:
I opened up about my Depression. Again. It's good for the soul.
I participated in my first "How We Wore It" Fashion collaboration. Now I'm a fashion blogger. Ha.
BOUGHT AND MOVED INTO OUR FIRST HOME!!!!





Note: Can you tell I'm a much better blogger in the summer when I am not teaching! ha. 

June: 
Went to Cedar City and St. George 
Basically lived up in the mountains and hiked A TON
Went to our 5th annual Strawberry Days Rodeo. 
Swam. A lot. 
Talked about the ten downsides of being the youngest. 








July: 
Started a Utah Temple Challenge. 
Celebrated the 4th of July in Oakley.
Took a girls trip to Manti! 
Celebrated T Money's Birthday with a BBQ in the backyard OUR FIRST HOME. 
Hiked more. 
Fell in love with Saylor even more and convinced you all that you need a dog.
Celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and T Money had a hilarious interview.









August:
Started book reviews on the blog and read a lot of books over the summer.
Went four-wheeling, shooting and camping in the mountains.
Went on our annual Oregon trip for two weeks and visited Crater Lake, Bend, my cabin at Crescent Lake, downtown Portland, Oregon Coast and lots of gorgeous hikes. 









September: 
Wrote my own Twelve Commandments. 
Moved and had a classrooms makeover and started my fourth year teaching! 
Went to Taylor Swift! 
Celebrated my 25th birthday. 
Wrote about empathy for others. 
Wrote about Ten Things that I've Done Right in my Life.




October:
Started an intense health plan. 
My brother, Landon, got married! 




November:
Got into the holiday spirit with a fashion post! 
Updated you all on my life. 





December:
Christmas Style Jacket (see! I'm like kind of a fashion blogger now! haha)
Fifteen Best Christmas Albums. 
Celebrated Christmas with family in Oregon!




I am excited to see what 2016 brings! Happy New Year!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love reading yearly recaps! I discovered your blog midway through the year so it was nice to go back and see your favorites from the year to catch up on! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome year for you it's been! I'm so excited to follow along in 2016. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year it has been! Cheers to an even better 2016, I can't wait to see what it brings you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just the cutest thing. Looks like you had a very fun filled year!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!