Sierra's View: Portland, Oregon // Summer 2015

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Portland, Oregon // Summer 2015

Our two week Oregon vacation continued as we spent a few days in Portland after the Cabin, Bend, and Crater LakeI was raised in a suburb of Portland--Lake Oswego, and I wanted to spend a couple of days just exploring my hometown. Every time that I come to my hometown, I feel incredibly nostalgic. So many memories of growing up come flooding back. I am always reminded how beautiful Portland is (and green!). Oh man, there is not a better place than Portland in August. We walked around Pearl District, visited Powell Books (my heaven) and the water front. Love it! 

Also, I am feeling incredibly nostalgic for summer already. We are only into our second week of school and I'm sitting in my classroom, wanting to go on more travels. Sigh. 

Enjoy these gorgeous pictures! 

















And, of course, photos from Instagram. 





2 comments:

Leave some love!