Sierra's View: Avengers Birthday Party!

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Avengers Birthday Party!

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BDayOnBudget #CollectiveBias

Well, we are gearing up for Kaydie's birthday around these parts, and I got these awesome American Greetings products from Walmart to help us plan and prepare. Yes, Kaydie Jo is a girl, but she still wanted Avenger's themed party. Seems pretty awesome to me, personally. 


One thing that kids always look forward to are "Goody Bags" as they leave. 
Here's how I made them (tutorial): 


 Step One: Grab your Avengers Goody Bag.


Step Two: Grab assorted Avengers Candy Mix and put a few pieces in each bag.


Step Three: Get an Avengers Mix Value Pack and throw in a couple of the fun games, toys, and accessories into the bag. My personal favorites are the spin toppers. (You would be surprised how many 12 year old boys still play with those in my 6th grade classroom!)


Step Four: I grabbed a mini 8 oz Avengers cup that I put in the goody bag. I know that kids are constantly using cups and these plastic ones are perfect.


Ta Da! Easy as cheese. You have your Avengers goody bag! 


I set up this party table setting to use on our island table in literally five minutes. And I don't know about all of you, but my time is limited and this is exactly what I need. Also, I didn't have to spend tons of money while planning for this party as well! It looked awesome. Boo ya! Now, cross your fingers that the party goes well. 





I found these supplies in the "Celebration" aisle of my local Walmart. 

What was your favorite birthday party as a kid? 
What about one that you have thrown for your child?
 I'd love to know more fun ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite birthday party was my girly 9th birthday party. I got a GirlTalk phone that allowed someone to eavesdrop on your conversations from the base of the phone. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever back in 1990. #client

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!