Sierra's View: Crescent Lake // Summer 2015

BlogHer Header

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Crescent Lake // Summer 2015

One of my favorite places in the world is my cabin at Crescent Lake, Oregon. No matter what, every summer, I have to make the road trip out to spend at least a few days at the cabin. T and I were joined by my parents, three of my siblings, and lots of nieces and nephews. It was such a relaxing weekend of reading, boating, hiking, swimming, talking, coloring, and lots of charades. We had no service up at the cabin, so it's fun to just get away and spend time with family. 
It also helps that my family and my cabin is BEAUTIFUL. :) 












Hahahahaha best picture ever. 





I love my brother...

Odell Butte Hike! 









1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! It all looks like so much fun! Now I wanna go to a lake... Boo I need a boat! And a cabin! haha Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!