Sierra's View: Oneonta Falls // Hiking (Oregon)

BlogHer Header

Friday, August 28, 2015

Oneonta Falls // Hiking (Oregon)

It's Friday!!!! Woo Hoo. I am going to go for a hike!

Speaking of hikes, on our last day in Oregon, I  continued my hiking excursions! It was so fun to hike this with family in the greenery.  This wasn't exactly a "hike" but more like a "Water Excursion." You need to climb up and down logs, through water, etc. We brought my little nieces and nephews and it was difficult, but they did great. 
I'll let the pictures do the talking of the beautiful scenery. 
We packed up the car the next morning and headed home. It was a great trip and I and am so happy that we got to spend some time with family. 

















Pictures from Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!