Sierra's View: Maui // Video

BlogHer Header

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Maui // Video

I had big plans to unpack lots of boxes for my house this weekend and get a little more settled. But, alas, I was struck down with some pretty bad sinus crap (that's the scientific name for it). I have tried to socialize or move a bit, but every time I go out for like an hour, I am exhausted. I think it might be my body's way of telling me to calm the freak down. (It doesn't help that I had a serious anxiety attack on thursday.) Oh, life. I have more to say on this later. 
But, because of my lack of movement, if you will, I decided to use some of that time and make a video of our trip in Maui and continue the "Maui Series" on this blog. My siblings and I had numerous amounts of videos that we took and I wanted to compile them. So I did. It took awhile to make, but I love the creativity that accompanies making these videos. So, alas, here's a video of some awesome times in Maui. And, of course, keep your eyes peeled for more amazing photos from the trip!

Ainge Family Reunion Maui 2015 from Sierra Charlesworth on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. Oops - didn't realize I was the dreaded "no reply" blogger! :) I'll have to figure out how to fix that! Thanks for tracking me down, though! I clicked on the Twitter follower request, and then it disappeared, so I hope I didn't deny it on accident!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!