Sierra's View: Beach Life II // Things to Do // Maui

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Beach Life II // Things to Do // Maui



I have so many photos from my trip to Maui. That means you will just have to deal with a few more posts. I know that it may make you all a little envious for a place such as this, but, well, I think you'll survive. 
One of my favorite parts about being on the beach was watching all of my nieces and nephews play. I would dive into the ocean and just swim. I put in my headphones and listened to music or conference talks and checked out from the world. It truly was so freeing to escape from all the stress and chaos in my life (that I wish I could currently get rid of. Ugh.) and just be in my paradise. I love all of these photos. They show so much joy, personality and beauty. 

Location of these photos: Makena Beach (Big Beach) Maui, Hawaii.


I told her to do a 'model face' haha!! 

Racing their 'cars' 


















This church and the setting was BEAUTIFUL. I literally sat there and stared at the beauty of it for minutes. Truly stunning. 








Wembley was a little tired! 

Love this photo: My nephew, Dane's, speedo, and the scenery. 





Nona is a babe. 






All the colors! 

Have you ever been to Maui? What are se of your favorite beaches there? What's your favorite picture from this post? 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, again. Your munchkin pictures are really fabulous - some of those should be blown up and hung on family walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Love the ones of the kids, they look like they were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacation pictures are the best because everyone is always so happy and smiley! I love that you are sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!