Sierra's View: Beach Life // Things to Do // Maui

BlogHer Header

Monday, May 18, 2015

Beach Life // Things to Do // Maui

Because I was with my entire extended family for a majority of the time in Maui, we spent a large amount of time just on the beach playing with all of my nieces and nephews. One of the most awesome things about Hawaii, especially Maui, is the fact that you can just lay and play on the beach, and be totally, completely content. We had amazing weather while there, so we enjoyed our time thoroughly. 
Location of these photos: Keawakapu Beach 1 in Kihei, Maui. 

I wish the pictures could show the absolutely breathtaking color of the water. 





My niece, Teya, LOVED getting crashed by the waves. She thought it was hilarious. 



My sister, Mckenna, is the cutest pregnant woman ever! 



Wembley was having a rough day. 

Daddy/Daughter talk on the towel. 

All of the Ainge women talking on the beach. (And Paul! ha). 





Lincoln and Thatcher playing catch. 


Accident!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great trip! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra! I nominated you for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! http://jeansandatanktop.com/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!