Sierra's View: The Cure for an Active Husband.

BlogHer Header

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Cure for an Active Husband.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySignatureMove #CollectiveBias


I am an introvert. I know that this shocks many people that I am around, but, I promise that it is true. I love to cuddle up and watch Netflix, read a book, take a bath, go for a walk with my puppy, etc. I love to spend time alone. I truly love it. Especially after spending 8 hours a day with 12 year olds. 

My husband, however, is an extrovert. He loves to be around people and BE MOVING. Holy cow, my husband is one of the most active people I know. He is always rock climbing, playing some sport, hiking, fishing, etc. I love it because it gets me out and moving. 

I also don't love it because when he comes home, he is so incredibly stinky. Oh. My. Goodness. In fact, one time I sprayed him with Febreeze when he walked in. He loved that. 
T Money loves to smell good. He doesn't like smelly anything. He is, actually, quite particular in his body wash smells. He has chosen Irish Spring Hydrating Body Wash and Bar Soap before and both of us love the smell! 





Tanner is super stoked for his new yummy smells!!! 


It smells so good that Saylor even wants a smell :) 



I am so happy that I get a yummy smelling husband with these smells!  




I found these products at my local Walmart in the "Hygiene--Body Wash" section. 

Also, if you purchase one of the new Irish Spring Signature products, you will get $5 off a VUDU purchase! Take a picture of your receipt and then go to here to upload your receipt. Next step, enjoy watching! 

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome husband you have there! I love his glasses, they're awesome! And I'm sure I'd love the way he smells too, after he has had a shower with Irish Spring Signature, that is! #client

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://legaleriet.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!