Sierra's View: Vegas, Baby!

BlogHer Header

Monday, March 2, 2015

Vegas, Baby!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I get extremely stir crazy when I don't go on a little trip, vacation or travel of some sort. I hadn't traveled since last summer and I was in dire need of a little getaway. T Money and I are a poor couple, but we needed to head out on a road trip, BAD. So, we made our friends, Stephen and Nikole, come with us over President's Day Weekend. Let me tell ya, once you travel with a couple, you get to know them SO well. I hope I didn't scare them off too bad :)  It was a crazy weekend down there--with Chinese New Year, a holiday weekend, and a huge ruby tournament, but it was still a lot of fun. It was beautiful weather and such a fun trip. I hadn't been to Las Vegas and stayed there since my freshman year of college, so it was fun to actually "play" in Vegas for a bit. We saw Cirque Du Soleil "Ka", ate at Serendipity (my favorite word!), walked the strip, ate at the Bellagio Buffet (holy crap! Expensive! So much fooood) and enjoyed some relaxation in the sun. It was a short trip, but nonetheless, fun to get away! 
I brought my camera, but was too lazy to take pictures so all the photos are taken by the amazing Nikole with Natural Captures Photography. (No, seriously. She's really good at what she does. And you all know how picky I am about pictures. Check her out.) 
I'll let the pictures do the talking. (as you will tell, I was just plain exhausted in all of these photos. Don't mind the homeless look. I was reeeeally looking to go clubbing, can't ya tell?) 





























The rest of these photos are from my phone and instagram. (Thank you IG and iPhones! Ha.)  




5 comments:

  1. What awesome photos! Looks like a blast :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya - I get super stir crazy after like three weeks of not going anywhere. Ha. Hooray for mini-vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a ton of fun! I would love to get out of town for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful time! It's always nice when you find another couple you can travel with. These pictures made me even more excited for my Vegas trip coming up in a few months!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!