Sierra's View: Girls Weekend//Zermatt Resort

BlogHer Header

Friday, March 27, 2015

Girls Weekend//Zermatt Resort

Being an adult is hard. All the stress of money, jobs, and relationships is simply no fun. Sometimes, all you need is a mini getaway with your college girlfriends to help you remember that you really aren't an adult, but are, rather, still a ridiculous teenager. Last weekend, that's what I did. It was a night of shopping, eating, swimming, laughing, talking, crying  and getting absolutely no sleep with friends whom I share a lot of memories with. I am grateful for these ladies and their examples of goodness, humor, and true beauty. We stayed up at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah. It was beautiful and so much fun! I had never stayed there before, so it was a nice little "stay cation" with my friends.


I made a video of some snapshots of the evening with my phone. Just know, that these are not our prettiest moments. (And don't mind my stupid faces. I reeeeally need (okay, want) an actual DSLR camera that can film and take pictures.) Enjoy!



















Have you ever stayed at the Zermatt? Did you love it?
What other place would you recommend in Utah to stay?

3 comments:

  1. I think everyone needs a girlfriend getaway every couple months ;) Love your pictures, looks like you had a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I have wondered how the zermatt was. I like looking at the positives of being an adult, I think there is so much more freedom than being a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Utah, so I can't comment on that, but I LOVE girls weekend! I try to go at least once a year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!