Sierra's View: How to Help the Grumpy.

BlogHer Header

Monday, April 6, 2015

How to Help the Grumpy.

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhenImHungry #CollectiveBias

I am a pretty happy person. Usually. I love nature and smiles and polka dots and all that fun stuff. But, those of you who know me, and know me well, understand that I am, quite literally, not myself when I am hungry. Essentially, this is what happens to me: when I don't eat, I don't function. Anyone else have this problem? 
I am always on the go. I am either in my classroom, or running errands, or in my case at the moment, in Hawaii (I KNOW, RIGHT?), I usually keep a snack in my bag at all times. 
Some of my favorite snacks to keep in my purse are SNICKERS® AlmondSNICKERS® Extreme, apples, carrots, and granola bars. I find that this food is what helps me 


Because who doesn't love snickers WITH daisies, am I right? 




As I mentioned above, I am currently in Hawaii. We had a long adventure on the way here. I won't go into detail, but we left our house in Utah at 10 am and didn't arrive in Maui until 3 am the next day, Utah time. We had a lot of waiting and exhaustion. Those of you who travel know how exhausting it is. I needed a snack and I needed one bad. I grabbed a Snickers, and let me tell you, people….totally different person.

Before:

After:



I found the Snickers Almond and Snickers Extreme in the Candy Aisle of my local 7Eleven.


As I sit here on the beach, I have to remember to bring a snack and water with me at all times. It is a huge life saver for me (and my husband!). It's such a rough life that I am living right now!
via Instagram.

Just for fun, I entered the SNICKERS® "Who are you when you're hungry?" contest. You should too! You can do this by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.

**You can also See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub for when you are feeling hungry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!