Sierra's View: 4 Ways to Stay Healthy This Spring! (#naturalprobiotic #shop #cbias)

BlogHer Header

Sunday, April 27, 2014

4 Ways to Stay Healthy This Spring! (#naturalprobiotic #shop #cbias)

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. This post is not a healthcare professional's opinion. All opinions are my own.

Let's be honest, we all have food cravings. Those late night (or mid day) cravings seem to come to us when we are exhausted, stressed, PMS-ing or just plain hungry, dang it! I try my hardest to live a healthy lifestyle, but I am no means a health freak. I am on my way to lose some weight that I have gained, but there is always room for improvement, right? There are many ways that my husband and I try to stay healthy. I want to talk about ways that have helped ME lose some of the weight that I have gained (10 pounds gone! Yay! A lot more to gohaha). 
#1: The first step my husband and I take to live healthy is taking a natural probiotic and a daily multivitamin every day. 

Insync Probiotic is a natural probiotic I have been taking for the past two weeks. It is available at Walmart stores in the “Antacids/Laxatives” section. Interestingly, it wasn’t with the other probiotics in the supplements section where I’d expected it to be.  I will admit that I had to ask a Walmart employee to help me find it during my #cbias #shop experience.




























 Now that I’m in the habit (and after more than two weeks, I think the habit is well in place!) of taking my daily probiotic, I can feel the different in my digestive health, and this is just one more key to creating and maintaining that healthy lifestyle I crave. I have found it easy on my digestive system. This probiotic has help amy digestion and energy level. Plus it has helped boost my metabolism and help lose these pounds!

To receive more info on Insync Probiotics click on any of the following links:
Twitter - @insyncprobiotic
http://facebook.com/insyncprobiotic


Reason #2The second step my husband and I take to live healthy is by going outside! 
Have you ever found that being outside just makes you want to be healthier?  You see new and beautiful places (like the Oregon coast that is shown above). You want to eat better. I don't know about you, but I crave smoothies and fruit and salads in the summer! Which is a much better alternative than a fatty potato soup! haha. 


Reason #3: The third step my husband and I take to live healthy is through hiking, biking, walking, etc. 


I will be the first one to tell you that I hate running. Even when I was in high school at my prime and was able to run 8 miles easily, I hated it. I would much rather go for a long walk, or a long hike or go biking. So, we do that. 


Reason #4: The fourth step my husband and I take to live healthy is by playing sports! 

Being raised an Ainge, sports was sort of engrained in me. I love to watch, play and participate in all sports. Whether it's just throwing a football, or playing tennis, I love being active while playing sports. 


So get out there and get going. The weather is slowly starting to become nicer so let's all enjoy it. And don't forget to take your natural probiotic today! 

Have you ever taken a natural probiotic?
Do you want to try the Insync Natural Probiotic
What do you do to stay healthy? 



1 comment:

  1. My husband and I are staying healthy by eating better, drinking lots of water, and getting outside to get some exercise. We have a 6 year old who keeps us very busy! #client

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!