Sierra's View: This Won't Help You Unless You Are A Huge Procrastinator.

BlogHer Header

Sunday, February 16, 2014

This Won't Help You Unless You Are A Huge Procrastinator.

For Valentine's Day, I decided to be the most pinteresty wife out there. (After all, I am incredibly obsessed with Pinterest. No, you think I am kidding.) I saw so many cute little gifts with phrases on them and I thought to myself, "I need to do something fun for Tanner for our first Valentine's day!" And we don't have any money, so I decided to do the "12 Days of Valentine's" for my husband.

I missed a few photos from a few days because between Parent Teacher Conference, my 6th grade dance, praxis testing, and Valentine's day in elementary school (insane, I tell ya! Yea, you KNOW we pre-game danced in our classroom before the Valentine's dance…come see it on instagram) , I was a wee bit busy this week on Valentine's Day! I wish I could have taken them with my nice camera, but phone pictures are what you are going to have to deal with this week.

I realize that this might not help you all for Valentine's this year….cause this is AFTER the day, but it's a great idea for birthday months, or other holidays coming up…Even for next year, possibly! Enjoy! 



Note: I came up with most of these on my own. :) I stole some from Pinterest, but I did this myself. Man, I'm so crafty. Hahahaha. (kidding).



On the First Day of Valentine's Month,
My love "Quenches My Thirst"
(Tanner loves his Blue Drank)



On the Second Day of Valentine's Month
You are the Oreos to my milk!
(Oreos) 
(No picture)


On the Third Day of Valentine's Month, 
You make me snicker with delight.
(Snickers)
(No picture)


On the Fourth Day of Valentine's Month, 
You Make my Heart do "Flipz" 
(Flipz Chocolate Covered Pretzels) 



On the Fifth Day of Valentine's Month…
I DON'T REMEMBER. hahahahaha.
(No Picture)


On the Sixth Day of Valentine's Month,
I am "gushing" with love over you.
(Gushers)

On the Seventh Day of Valentine's Month,
I Love you because you deal with my "drama."
(Chocolates with Drama on it) 
(he loved this one)


On the Eighth day of Valentine's Month,
I love you because you are my "hot tamale." 
(Hot tamales)


On the Ninth Day of Valentine's Month,
I love you because you give the best Hugs. 
(Chocolates with Hugs on the front). 

On the Tenth Day of Valentine's Month,
You became my real "Sweetart."
(Sweetarts candy)



 On the Eleventh Day of Valentine's Month,
You are the "Riesen" for my happiness.
(Riesens)

  On the 12th and final day of Valentine's Month,
I am so happy that we "tied" the knot."
(Ties!) 

I also made Tanner a video of all of our special moments together. 
See it here. 


 Also, friends! Awesome news! I have been voted for the Best of Blog Award for "Most Beautiful Blog". Please take a moment and vote for my blog under this category. I am so flattered. Click button below to vote! It ends soon so I would appreciate votes ASAP! Thank you!
My So-Called Chaos Best of Blog Awards



Side note: This is a video about an upcoming show for young boys about Honor.  Host, Andrew, takes young dudes on a heroes journey in Honesty, Chivalry, Nonviolence, Skills, & Strength using games & sports and needs help to win! Come check it out! This is going to be shown in my classroom on Tuesday!.perfect for boys ages 7-13!  Should be an awesome show--would love to see this be successful. 

5 comments:

  1. you big pile of gushy love. i love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Pinterest can be a wee bit addicting. And these are some lovely ideas and I love the design of your blog too!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And yes I am a huge procrastinator...
    Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!