Sierra's View: LINK UP: //A Photo a Week// {Week 6}: Snowshoeing

BlogHer Header

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LINK UP: //A Photo a Week// {Week 6}: Snowshoeing

   One of the benefits of being a teacher is being able to have holidays such as President's Day off from work. I had such a fun weekend bonding with my husband, my in laws, friends, and fun adventures. Tanner and I decided that we needed to get out and do something up in the mountains--actually take advantage of the snow and mountains that's literally in our backyard. So, we went snowshoeing. It was so warm. I was in a shirt and a little hoodie. The mountains were beautiful, glistening with snow and filled with trees. I hadn't been since I was in 8th grade, so it was fun to experience this again. When I told my students what I did over the holiday weekend, they all instantly replied, "Ewwww whyyyy? That sounds awful!" And I just laughed. Because there were definitely moments when I felt that way. Mostly just because my husband could snowshoe for 50 miles and be fine. My thighs definitely did not like that idea. Alas, through our different body types and energy levels, we had an enjoyable afternoon of sweat and smiles. Enjoy my lovely commentary in these videos. (I'm such a dork haha).

Also! Friends! My blog was voted 'Most Beautiful Blog' for Best Of Blogs! Please take a minute to vote. Today is the last day to vote. It would mean so much. I am so flattered I was voted in the first place! Hurry and vote before it closes!










Photos&videos on instagram too. 
   

Other Photos of the Week: 


Now! It is your turn to link up your most recent photos!  

Here are the rules: 
1. Apply the button on your blog below.  
2. Put your blog in the link up below.
3. Tweet (shout out to @sainge_worth) and social media it up! 







2 comments:

Leave some love!