Sierra's View: {Wedding Series} Bridals | Garden Photos I [Color]

BlogHer Header

Thursday, October 17, 2013

{Wedding Series} Bridals | Garden Photos I [Color]

Well, it's back! Yes, I have been married for almost 3 months and am just now bringing back my Wedding Series since I never finished it. Been kind of a crazy few months....to say the least. (Plus, who doesn't love looking at wedding photos?! I feel like that's all I do on Facebook and I LOVE it. ha). 
It is so fun for me to look at all of these photos from my bridals again. Brooke Bakken did an amazing job and I absolutely loved working with her. 
Tanner and I had SO much fun taking our bridals. One thing that I love about my husband is that we always have such a great time when we are together. I know that sounds incredibly cheesy, but I love being with my husband. I become so relaxed when I am around him. He lets me be myself. All of the time. (which he hates sometimes ha). We took our photos at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah when all of the flowers were in bloom. 
I think my favorite thing about these photos is that I am completely, totally myself in them. I am so content with where I am at and am so happy with my life. And I love that. I just chose some of my favorites from the Garden in color. (black and white to come!)
I love flowers so much. That's why I wanted all of these photos surrounding flowers and why I had the beautiful peony in my hair (one of my favorite flowers). It went with the romantic feel of my entire wedding. The soft makeup (by my dear friend, Emily) matched perfectly with that soft, romantic feel. My mother in law made my mini bouquet and it was beautiful. It matched perfectly! 
Enjoy!








































xoxo. 

7 comments:

  1. sierra. you are stunning. i can't get over how beautiful of a bride you made, and how genuinely happy you look in every single picture. you're glowing. i feel like such a creeper because i'm seriously in love with everything about your wedding. i'm so glad you are doing so well and are so happy. you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't get enough of your pictures!!! You are stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the cutest. I love everything about these photos. And you're right, the flower was the perfect touch in your hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures :) You were a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your dress is so lovely & I'm loving all of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful day. Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!